- N班 ：請於28-2-2019前遞交申請表格(遞交申請表格之幼兒須年滿十八個月)
Hong Kong & Kowloon Kaifong Women’s Association
Ting Sun Hui Chiu Kindergarten Ting Sun Hui Chiu Nursery
Application Procedures and Admission Criteria
Toddlers aged 18 months old or above are eligible for application.
Collection of Application Forms
- Obtain from school in person within office hours
- Request by post (A envelope with the correct address and sufficient stamp is required)
- Request by fax (Fax no.:26936890)
- Download from our school website (www.tshckg.edu.hk)
Submission of Application Forms
- Submit in person.
- Submit by post (Please attach sufficient stamps on the envelope, and specify on the envelope that it is for Admission Application. The school will not be accountable for any undelivered application due to insufficient stamp)
＊Note: The following documents have to submitted with the application form:
~ A photocopy of the applicant’s birth certificate
~ A photocopy of the applicant’s most updated immunization record
~ A recent photo of the applicant (to be attached onto the application form)
~ 4 envelopes with sufficient stamps
～Application Fee of HKD$30 payable by cash or the crossed cheque make to ‘HONG KONG &
KOWLOON KAIFONG WOMEN’S ASSOCIATION TING SUN HUI CHIU KINDERGARTEN’.To be collected together with the application form。The application fee is non-returnable whether the application is successful or not.
Remarks:*To confirm your application, the school will post the relevant application code within 4 weeks after receiving the application form.
- Applicant’s general performance and development will be observed during the interview through games and simple conversations.
- Applicants whose siblings are enrolled in our school in 2018-2019, or whose siblings or parents are alumni of our school will be prioritized in the application.
- The applicant from families in need will be given due priority consideration.(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
- Applicants residing in the same district will also be prioritized in the application.
- Our N class students can reserve a spot in our K1 class for direct promotion next year.
2019-2020 Admission Procedures and Registration Arrangements
- K1 class: Submit your application on or before 31 October 2018. No late application will be processed during this academic year.
N class: Submit your application on or before 28 February 2019. Applicants should be 18 months old when submitting relevant application.
Note: The number of N class interviewees will depend on the vacancies available in the upcoming academic year.
- K1 class: Letters for interview will be sent to eligible applicants from early October to early
N class: Letters for interview will be sent to eligible applicants from early March 2019.
- K1 class: Admission letters will be posted in late December 2018.
N class: Admission letters will be posted in late April 2019.
＊ Applicants who do not receive the admission letter in this academic year will have their admissions postponed to the next academic year, or will be put on the school’s waiting list. No further notice regarding this will be issued to unsuccessful applicants.
- K1 class: Successful applicants have to enroll from 11 January to 13 January 2019.
＊Present the “2019/2010Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” and pay
a registration fee of $1,500 on the same day.
N class: Successful applicants have to enroll on May 2018.
＊A registration fee of $1,500 will be incurred.
Remarks: The registration fee is reserved as part of the tuition fee for September 2019. Applicants who reject the admission offers will not have the registration fees refunded.